Manage and control connections created by Quick Books products with various web environments or programs. Check the statistics for current connection type, strength, direction, etc. Establish new connections manually or automatically, change their parameters.
The QuickBooks Web Connector is a software application that runs on Microsoft Windows that enables specially designed web-based applications to exchange data with QuickBooks products.
Web-based software applications that can be used with QuickBooks Web Connector have been designed to communicate with some or all of the following QuickBooks products:
- U.S. editions of QuickBooks Financial Software products
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
- QuickBooks Premier (2002 or later)
- QuickBooks Pro (2002 or later)
- QuickBooks Simple Start (2006 or later)
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (v.4.0 or later)
- Canadian editions of QuickBooks (2003-2009)
- UK editions of QuickBooks (2003-2008)